BOYS MISCA 2024 DIVING - Friday FEB 9
MICHIGAN INTERSCHOLASTIC SWIMMING COACHES ASSOCIATION in cooperation with CALVIN UNIVERSITY presents the 2024 BOYS MISCA MEET
Feb 09, 2024, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Grand Rapids, 3195 Knight Way Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49546, USA
Online Tickets - Friday Diving (Pre-Order - $10.00)
- There is no limit on ticket sales for the diving event on Friday.
- A web link will be sent to coaches to share with their team/parents, directing them to an online ticket sale.
- When purchasing online tickets, parents will need to register the name(s) of the participating athlete(s).
- All sales are final on the purchase of online tickets. Refunds for online tickets will not be given unless the event gets canceled.
- A QR Code will be attached to the online ticket purchase. Tickets will be emailed to the email address provided in the checkout process. Parents can print their tickets out or use a phone to display the QR Code and the ticket booth to receive their credentials.
- Online tickets for the dive meet on Friday will be available 9:00pm on Friday, February 9th, 2024.
Spectator Credentials and Livestream
- Spectators must have credentials to enter the spectator seating area inside the Venema Aquatic Center.
- Credentials will be checked at ALL the doors leading in and out of the Venema Aquatic Center.
- Spectators will be asked to show credentials when leaving and returning from the spectator seating area.
- A live stream link will be given to coaches to share with their teams and family members.
Athlete/Coach Credentials and Check-in
- Credentials will be necessary to be on deck or in the pool balcony (spectator seating area) during the event.
- Athletes and coaches must check in to receive their deck passes. Athletes and coaches will not be allowed on deck without credentials.
- Athletes will need to check in at the athlete check-in table to receive their deck pass for the competition.
- Coaches will need to check in at the coach's check-in table. Once checked in, coaches will receive a packet containing credentials for their coaching staff. Only MISCA-approved coaches and officials will be allowed on deck.
Facility Details, Entrances, and Signage
- All spectators must enter and exit the facility through the west entrance of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
- Signage for the MISCA Meet will be posted outside the entrance to the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex and the Venema Aquatic Center.
- Spectators will pick up their credentials at the Ticket Booth at the West Entrance of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
- Spectators must show their online tickets at the ticket booth to receive a credential.
- Signage will be posted outside and inside the spectator entrance directing Athletes, Coaches, and Event Staff to the Check-in Table located in the lobby of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex near the Hoogenboom Gymnasium.
- Athletes, Coaches, and Event Staff will receive their credentials after checking in at the Check-in Table.
- Participating athletes will use the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Coaches and event staff will use the Family Locker Rooms.
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck.