BOYS MISCA 2024 SWIMMING - Saturday FEB 10
MICHIGAN INTERSCHOLASTIC SWIMMING COACHES ASSOCIATION in cooperation with CALVIN UNIVERSITY presents the 2024 BOYS MISCA MEET
Feb 10, 2024, 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Grand Rapids, 3195 Knight Way Southeast, Grand Rapids, MI 49546, USA
Online Tickets - Saturday Swimming (Pre-Order - $10.00)
- Due to the 500-person seating capacity at the Venema Aquatic Center, spectators will be limited to two (2) tickets per competing athlete in the meet on Saturday, February 10th.
- A web link will be sent to coaches to share with their team/parents, directing them to an online ticket sale. Coaches will be responsible for instructing parents not to overbuy tickets but ONLY purchase a ticket if they have an athlete competing on that day.
- When purchasing online tickets, parents will need to register the name(s) of the participating athlete(s). The tickets will be checked against the athlete check-in list provided by the meet administrative official.
- All sales are final on the purchase of online tickets. Refunds on online tickets will not be given unless the event gets canceled. Please be responsible and honest when buying tickets.
- A spectator is considered as one who buys a ticket AND associates with an athlete competing on that day.
- A QR Code will be attached to the online ticket purchase. Tickets will be emailed to the email address provided in the checkout process. Parents can print their tickets out or use a phone to display the QR Code and the ticket booth to receive their credentials.
- Online tickets for the swim meet on Saturday will be available until 11:59pm on Friday, February 9th, 2024. All remaining tickets will be available for sale at the door on the day of the swim meet, Saturday, February 10th.
Spectator Credentials and Livestream
- Spectators must have credentials to enter the spectator seating area inside the Venema Aquatic Center.
- Credentials will be checked at ALL the doors leading in and out of the Venema Aquatic Center.
- Spectators will be asked to show credentials when leaving and returning from the spectator seating area to make sure the max capacities are never breached.
- A live stream link will be given to coaches to share with their teams and family members.
Athlete/Coach Credentials and Check-in
- Due to the number of athletes projected to attend the competition, we will provide credentials to coaches, athletes, staff, and spectators.
- Credentials will be necessary to be on deck or in the pool balcony (spectator seating area) during the event. These credential requirements will help control the number of unnecessary bodies on the pool deck and balcony in order to comply with facility capacity limits and fire codes.
- Athletes and coaches must check in to receive their deck passes. Athletes and coaches will not be allowed on deck without credentials.
- Athletes will need to check in at the athlete check-in table to receive their deck pass for the competition.
- Coaches will need to check in at the coach's check-in table. Once checked in, coaches will receive a packet containing credentials for their coaching staff. Only MISCA-approved coaches and officials will be allowed on deck.
Facility Details, Entrances, and Signage
- All spectators must enter and exit the facility through the west entrance of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
- Signage for the MISCA Meet will be posted outside the entrance to the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex and the Venema Aquatic Center.
- Spectators will pick up their credentials at the Ticket Booth at the West Entrance of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
- Spectators must show their online tickets at the ticket booth to receive a credential.
- Signage will be posted outside and inside the spectator entrance directing Athletes, Coaches, and Event Staff to the Check-in Table located in the lobby of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex near the Hoogenboom Gymnasium.
- Athletes, Coaches, and Event Staff will receive their credentials after checking in at the Check-in Table.
- Participating athletes will use the men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Coaches and event staff will use the Family Locker Rooms.
- Spectators are not allowed on the pool deck.