The new Calvin Swim Club website was built to help connect the members of the Calvin swimming community to important information and to provide a simple solution to help parents register athletes for swim meets and other team related events. The new website also includes a team calendar complete with group practice times, swim meets, and updates on facility closings.
To take full advantage of the new website's features, you need to create a new user account. To do this you will need to create a new log in name and password. You are given two option to log in to the website. You can create a new login name and password from scratch or you can log in using your current Facebook or Google account information. Either way, once you log in, you will be able to take advantage of all the new features on the website including MEET REGISTRATION and TEAM REGISTRATION functions.
See below for instructions regarding the new features available for you on this website:
NEW MEMBER ACCOUNT LOG IN
1) To create a new member account, go to www.calvinswimclub.com and click "MEMBERS" on the top menu.
2) Under "Sign Up", in the left column, type in an active email address and provide a secret password of your choosing.
3) Re-enter you secret password and click the "Sign Up" button.
4) That's it! You have just created your new member account. Write down the email and password you used, this will be your new log in information for the website.
ONLINE MEET REGISTRATION
1) Go to www.calvinswimclub.com and click "MEETS" on the top menu.
2) Click Log in and log in using your log in name and password or log in using Facebook or Google. (If you don't have a log in name, you must create one or log in using Facebook or Google.)
3) A list of upcoming meets should appear on the events page organized by date. Scroll and select the meet you want to sign up for and click the yellow, "Sign Up" button.
4) The meet event details should appear. Read the meet event information carefully and double check if you have selected the desired event.
5) Click "Register Now" on the event information page to proceed with the registration process.
6) Enter the athlete's legal name, a primary email address (please use an email address you check in order to receive notifications and registration confirmations), an emergency contact phone number, and the athlete's date of birth. All this information is required. (Note: this process must be completed for each athlete that wishes to compete in a swim meet.)